SCORING BLAME-WORTHINESS THROUGHOUT HISTORY
Wild accusations and historical libel get hurled around in this installment of Bar Stool Historian! With the help of the Blame-O-Meter, an advanced piece of technology sent from the future, we assign blame through history. In doing so we discover:
- How “history’s greatest monster” ruined sweaters
- Why no one can write a proper letter.
- Perfectionists are terrible.
- The dark secret of Ed’s ancestry!
...and much, much more!
STUFF TO GAPE AT
Click for more info and a better look at some of the historical characters covered in this episode.
STUFF TO READ
- The Guardian (UK): "Robespierre was 'riddled with maladies' at time of his execution"
- Smithsonian Channel: "King Tut's Final Mystery"
- The Telegraph (UK): "Scientists recreate (less ugly) face of Dante"